Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

My Top 5 Posts of 2011

Wow, I can't believe that 2011 is coming to a close.  It's been a wonderful year filled with lots of great accomplishments...
One other accomplishment that I'm particularly proud of is starting (and keeping up with) this blog.  It was been such a fun way to creatively express my thoughts on life, marriage, motherhood and music.  I would like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has encouraged and supported me throughout this journey.  I hope to see you again in the new year!

In case you missed some of my blog entries, here is a list of My Top 5 Posts of 2011 (based on the number of page views):

1.  One Thing Remains
2.  This One's For You, Babe
3.  "In my end is my beginning." - T.S. Elliot
4.  So, What's On Your Goal Board?
5.  Closer

Have a great weekend and a very Happy New Year!

With love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment