Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

One Way

One of my favorite things to do in the mornings is listen to music.  Some mornings, my husband will wake up and turn on some make-you-wanna-jump-up-and-down worship music.  Well, this was one of those mornings.  Jason clicked through his iPod and chose Hillsong, which is one of my all-time favorite worship bands.  One of the songs that came on was One Way.  This song is so much fun that as soon as I heard it I just started singing, dancing and worshipping in my room.  Then, my son walked in, so I picked him up and started dancing and singing with him.  And then, Jason walked in and he started dancing and singing too!  At that moment, I realized that I have so many things to be thankful for in my life.  The fact that I get to worship Jesus along with my family is truly a blessing and I am so grateful for that.  What a wonderful way to start the day!    

Check out the video to this song and make sure to give yourself plenty of room so that you can jump, dance and sing too!


No comments:

Post a Comment