Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm Free!

A couple of days ago, I got a bookmark in the mail from Joyce Meyer Ministries.  It has Ephesians 1:13 written on it, which says, "It's in Christ that you, once you heard the truth and believed it (this Message of your salvation), found yourselves home freesigned, sealed, and delivered by the Holy Spirit."  When I first read this scripture, the word that jumped out at me was free.  I'm free!  I'm free to live, love, laugh, jump, dance, sing and be everything that God made me to be.  This beautiful bookmark really brightened up my day, and I just wanted to share it with you.



Hillsong sings a song called Free, which is so appropriate for today's post.  What I love most about this video is seeing the praise team jumping, dancing, singing and worshipping with complete abandonment.  Such a beautiful thing.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment