Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Best Thing That's Ever Been Mine

It's only 3 o'clock in the afternoon, and today is turning out to be a really lovely day.  I walked to the Galleria mall, had lunch with my husband to celebrate our 5 year anniversary (woohoo!), bought this super hot white blazer from Zara that I've been wanting forever, and then while walking back home, I saw a lady pushing her little dog in a stroller which really just made me smile. 

The joy that I'm feeling today makes me think of the song "Mine" by Taylor Swift.  When I was vacationing in Pittsburgh last week, I heard this song at least ten times while we were driving around town.  I know I’ve heard this song before and definitely liked it, but after hearing it again, I began to fall in love with the fun, catchy beat of the song, which is now permanently stuck in my head.  Every time I hear this song, I can’t help but to smile, and today is all about smiling.  :-) 

Here is a picture of me with my husband and son - the two best things that have ever been mine.


  

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog, and I hope you are having a lovely day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment