Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

My Weekend

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  My weekend was filled with lots of fun family activities.  On Friday evening, we had our very first Family Movie Night.  We watched Shrek Forever After and ate yummy popcorn and candy.  It was a lot of fun.  I’m already looking forward to our next family movie night! 




On Saturday, my cousin married his beautiful bride.  It was a small, intimate wedding, and I felt incredibly blessed to be there.  I didn’t have my camera with me so I didn’t get to take any photos, but it was a lovely ceremony and reception.  I believe that they will enjoy a beautiful life together.

On Sunday, I went to church and was excited to see Danny Gokey (from Season 8 of American Idol) as a guest singer.  I believe Danny normally sings country music, but he has such a soulful sounding voice, and I loved that!  I also loved how he sang with complete abandonment.  I pray that I will be able to do one day!  Danny sang a song titled, I Still Believe, which is a great song.  All day I’ve been singing, “I never saw a man walk on water, I never met the Man who walked on water, but I still believe.”  What beautiful words!  I will always believe!

So, I’d love to know, how was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment