Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Bold Confidence {Goal Board 2012}

A few months ago, I shared my goal board with you.  Since I created that one over four years ago, I figured it was time for an update.  

Here is my new goal board for 2012:  


One of my favorite things about this goal board is a quote that I found from a Joyce Meyer magazine.  It says, "Only God Can Change Insecurity into a Bold Confidence."    

As I've been working more and more on my music, I see that I still struggle with insecurity...am I good enough?  is my voice good enough?  are my songs good enough?  My prayer for this year though is that God will completely change my insecurity into a BOLD CONFIDENCE!  Woohoo!  What an exciting transformation that is going to be!

So tell me, what's on your goal board for this year?


4 comments:

  1. love this!! I really need to make one! So creative! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually started mine last night!! :-) Hey I see you have Ethiopia on your board! I'm part Ethiopian, believe it or not! :-) My mom was born and raised there and I still have family there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool that you're half Ethiopian! I'm half black and half Hispanic, but a lot of people ask me if I'm from Ethiopia, so that is whyI would like to go there one day. Oh, and I can't wait to see your goal board! I'm sure it's going to be awesome!

      Delete