Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Jesus Take the Wheel

As I mentioned in my last blog, American Idol is my favorite TV show, and I'm so sad that this season will be over on Wednesday.  Either Lauren Alaina or Scotty McCreery will be crowned the next American Idol - what an exciting moment that must be for them.  In honor of this being the last week of the show (until next year, anyways), I wanted to take a look back at some of my favorite songs from past American Idol winners.

As you know, I love country music and I really love Season 4 Winner of American Idol, Carrie Underwood.  One of my favorite songs by her is "Jesus Take the Wheel".  It's an amazing song with an amazing message.  This song also has an extra special place in my heart because I had the opportunity to sing it at Lakewood Church back in March 2007 when I was a part of the worship team there.  I was pretty nervous to sing by myself in front of thousands of people, which I had never ever done before, but it was an incredible blessing.  Here is the official video of "Jesus Take the Wheel" by Carrie Underwood.  Enjoy the song!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment